Before modern medicine came into the picture, Ayurveda was used to treat all sorts of health ailments and conditions in India. Even with the advancement of modern medicine, there are many who prefer using Ayurvedic remedies. One such Ayurvedic preparation many people swear by and even call a ‘miracle product’ is Triphala Churna.
This ayurvedic remedy is used to treat various health ailments. Here are 10 amazing health benefits of Triphala Churna!
- Improves oral health- Gum diseases and dental plaque are more common than you’d think. If you are suffering from similar oral issues including gingivitis and ulcers. Triphala powder has antimicrobial properties that will help deal with oral issues and eventually get rid of them. A Triphala mouthwash will help you deal with bad breath.
- Detoxifier- Sometimes, our lifestyle choices and unhealthy eating habits allow toxins to pile up in our body. These toxins can be harmful to your body and make you fall sick. Triphala Churna can really help get rid of the toxins in your body and thus, make you healthier.
- Aids in weight loss- Want to lose weight the healthy way without any crash diet? You should definitely check out Triphala Churna! When you consume the powder, it activates the secretion of a hormone which helps your brain identify that you are not hungry.
- Constipation- Triphala Churna has laxative properties which help in smooth bowel movements. When consumed in limited quantities, Triphala Churna really helps with easy digestion.
- Effective in managing diabetes- This herbal remedy has long been used as an alternative treatment for diabetes. Consumption of Triphala Churna regulates blood sugar levels and also helps reduce the level of sugar in the blood.
- Skin protectant- Triphala is very high in antioxidants which are highly beneficial for the skin. Whether you consume it or apply it topically on your skin, this herbal remedy really helps achieve youthful skin. The emollient properties of Triphala also aids in keeping your skin moisturised and gets rid of dry flaky skin.
Being a rich source of polyphenols and antioxidants, it is a very good rejuvenator and powerful promoter of positive health. It pacifies all the three doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kahpa). It is an acclaimed rasayana and regulates digestion and bowel movement. It is good for vision, is an effective immune-modulator and soothes the nerves.
Active Constituents: Gallic Acid, Tannic Acid, Syringic Acid and Epicatechin
Dosage: One capsule twice a day after food or as directed by physician.